We’d like to say goodbye to Caleigh who’s moving to England with her family. We will miss you.
Calendar of Events
3rd– Music class
17th– Tumblebus Day
19th– Music class
Centre hours will be from 7:00 to 12:00 on December 24th, Tuesday.
We will be closed from December 25th, Wednesday until the 1st of January, Wednesday.
Previous Month’s Activities
The children have shown interest in food this past month. Lillabelle, Caleigh and Nolan made a collage out of pictures of food. Dayton joined Kennedy and other friends at a picnic where they pretended making snacks for each other. At our pretend grocery store, Keaton, Bentley and Jackson were busy pressing buttons on the cash register while Valerie and Everly were taking turns pushing the grocery cart filled with food containers.
1) Peak of Christmas on Grouse Mountain (Nov 23rd to Dec 24th)- Santa’s Workshop, sleigh rides, reindeer ranger talks
2) 16th Annual Bright Nights in Stanley Park (Dec 5th to Jan 5th)- dozens of delightful animated displays, more than three million twinkling lights transform the forest and train areas of Stanley Park
3) North Pole BC at Lynn Valley Centre (Nov 23rd to Dec 24th)- visit with Santa, Mrs. Claus and elves, help Santa and his elves find lost toys
4) Vandusen Botanical Garden: Festival of Lights (Dec 11th to Jan 4th)- features seasonal displays and 1.4 million sparkling lights wrapped around trees
5) The Polar Express (Dec 7th to 8th)- one hour train ride with cookies, hot chocolate and Christmas sing-alongs at the Westcoast Railway Heritage Park, Squamish
6) Luminescence: A Celebration of Aquatic Light (Nov 28th to Jan 22nd)- this new feature at the Vancouver Aquarium examines how animals create light through bioluminescence and flourescence
We appreciate having your families and children here at the centre. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers to 2014!