We are pleased to announce our expansion at our Westwood location! We are adding School of Early Learning (Units 103/4) exclusively for 3-5 year old program and have Early Learning Childcare Centre (Unit 101) exclusively for Infant/Toddler program. Our tentative opening is in February.
Calendar of Events
7th- Music class
15th- Tumblebus Day
21st- Music class
23rd- Jaxen’s birthday
27th Scholastics orders due
Previous Month’s Activities
The children celebrated Christmas:
– We decorated pinecones and ornaments with paint and sparkles.
– We practiced singing carols like Jungle Bells and Deck the Halls. At music class, we also played instruments such as drums, bells, shakers and boomwhackers.
– We decorated our outdoor Christmas tree with ornaments and ribbons.
– We made special Christmas cards and presents.
– We expressed our creativity through various arts and crafts like decorating Christmas trees, candy canes, gingerbread man, etc.
– We also talked about Santa Claus and family celebrations during the holidays.
Please return completed Annual Reviews by the end of the month. We appreciate your time and honesty.
Raising Your First vs. Your Second Child
By Jason Good from Parents Magazine
First Kid: All homemade in special baby-food processor. Quinoa! Spinach! Sweet potatoes!
Second Kid: Crackers.
First Kid: In our backyard with a piñata hanging from the Japanese maple.
Second Kid: Pizza on the floor.
First Kid: One hundred percent organic cotton. Some even made of bamboo?
Second Kid: His brother’s old clothes.
First Kid: Every night in a special bathtub that’s just the right size. Hand-washed with a soft cloth or silky sponge.
Second Kid: Twice a week. Swimming pools count.
First Kid: Swaddled in a Miracle Blanket. “Baby Beluga” sung to him. Asleep by 7:30 p.m.
Second Kid: Falls asleep on the sofa with mom’s boob in his mouth at 10:30 p.m.
First Kid: Playgroups, mommy and baby get-togethers in the park!
Second Kid: His brother’s friends.
First Kid: PBS/Sesame Street only. Two 23-minute shows per day.
Second Kid: Has his own Netflix account.